Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RASPBERRY SUITE COLOR CHALLENGE 1





I was so excited to see that Dawn from MY FAVORITE THINGS blog was hosting her own colour challenge!!! woo hoo,
So I have made some time this morning to play along!! Hopefully I will also get to do the Mojo Monday and Keesh's challenge as well fingers crossed LOL
I love Dawn's blog and who could resist her cards with her beautiful bow tying and elegant designs.
I used my all time favourite SU background stamp which is retiring soon and SU Wild about you.
I also used a piece of felt for the elephants ear just to give a little bit of dimension,
Better get back to my stamping time is of the essence today LOL
Amy

9 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Love the pink ear. Can't wait to see your next couple of challenges. I hope to do makeesha's to night, time willing. Will ring you later!!

Dana Gustafson said...

This is adorable! I love the images you chose!

Anonymous said...

So very cute Amy well done!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is adorable!

Jen Caputo said...

Love the elephant and the cute little birdie on his back - this is great!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun, fun, fun. I need to get this set out. Wonderful job on the color sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So cute! Love the background paper!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! like how you have used the given colours!
Jan xx

Leigh said...

I just love this card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin