Tuesday, March 3, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS SKETCH CHALLENGE #5



Good afternoon!! I have been sick with the flu/chest infection for a couple of days still not 100% but feeling a lot better today.
I found Keesh's sketch hard to do this week not sure if it was the colours I chose -or the stamp set but it took me ages and I still don't really like the card!
Oh well I have wrapped it up and called it done for today!!
If you click here it will take you to the other awesome entries........I should be back soon to do Mojo Monday Hopefully.....
Amy

9 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Hi Amy, i like this card, you always do a fab job!!!! now i have to find my mojo and do mine!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell - but glad yu're on the mend! If I did this well when I was sick I'd be a very happy lady!!! LOL

Diane said...

wow that is one awesome card sooooo beautiful

Anonymous said...

Amy I really like this card! lots of fun detail!

Winter said...

Love your card! I think the colors are great together! Hope you get to felling better!

Anonymous said...

Amy, another really great card! I love what you make, you rock!

Leigh said...

I like the card Amy.

Anonymous said...

It's a very beautiful card Amy..

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick! I hope you are on the mend!
Great card Amy! Lots of detail and love the different colour combo too! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing again! Love Keesh x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin