Tuesday, March 10, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #5 TAKE TWO




Hi Again!! Here is the other card that I made for keesh's challenge!!
It was good making a card that wasn't cute for a change! And who doesn't love red poppies?
I really do love this SU level one hostess set.
I really got into the distressing and sponging technique on this card to give it an aged look not that the photo really gives it justice, and I couldn't help but use some coordinating DSP paper for the background.
If you have any more questions about this card feel free to send me an e-mail!!
Amy

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, It's a great stamp set isn't it! The red ribbon makes it, I knew something was missing from my card, after seeing your card I now know it's the red ribbon. Thanks for your comment. :)

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful card, The red poppies rock!

Unknown said...

Oh that's gorgeous, the red really stands out against the pale blue, I wouldn't have thought of putting those two colours together but it works so well.

It's a lovely stamp, shame we don't have that as a Hostess gift here in the UK.

All the best

Jan x

Winter said...

Such a prety card! Love the color combo together!

fmfab said...

really nice Aims. Love the distressing on the panels. looks great. Nice stamp too. I might be able to make a card for this challenge too!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant card, I love it!

fmfab said...

Rightio! Yes i most certainly do have 4 kids or something!!! I haven't had time to pick my own nose this week!! I might only just have a moment to pick yours!! I will make something when i am good and ready!! Kimmy

Sue said...

simply stunning- great job!

Anonymous said...

This card is really elegant! good job.

Tru said...

This is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Fabulous second card Amy! The poppy looks wonderful and works a treat with those colours togehter! Wonderful job! Love Keesh x

Leigh said...

This is another wonderful card Amy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin