Tuesday, March 10, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #5 TAKE TWO




Hi Again!! Here is the other card that I made for keesh's challenge!!
It was good making a card that wasn't cute for a change! And who doesn't love red poppies?
I really do love this SU level one hostess set.
I really got into the distressing and sponging technique on this card to give it an aged look not that the photo really gives it justice, and I couldn't help but use some coordinating DSP paper for the background.
If you have any more questions about this card feel free to send me an e-mail!!
Amy

12 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Amy, It's a great stamp set isn't it! The red ribbon makes it, I knew something was missing from my card, after seeing your card I now know it's the red ribbon. Thanks for your comment. :)

Louise Forsyth said...

Beautiful card, The red poppies rock!

JanJ said...

Oh that's gorgeous, the red really stands out against the pale blue, I wouldn't have thought of putting those two colours together but it works so well.

It's a lovely stamp, shame we don't have that as a Hostess gift here in the UK.

All the best

Jan x

Winter said...

Such a prety card! Love the color combo together!

fmfab said...

really nice Aims. Love the distressing on the panels. looks great. Nice stamp too. I might be able to make a card for this challenge too!

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Very elegant card, I love it!

fmfab said...

Rightio! Yes i most certainly do have 4 kids or something!!! I haven't had time to pick my own nose this week!! I might only just have a moment to pick yours!! I will make something when i am good and ready!! Kimmy

Sue said...

simply stunning- great job!

Anonymous said...

This card is really elegant! good job.

Trudi said...

This is very cute!

Makeesha Byl said...

Oh Fabulous second card Amy! The poppy looks wonderful and works a treat with those colours togehter! Wonderful job! Love Keesh x

Leigh said...

This is another wonderful card Amy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin