Tuesday, March 10, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #5





Good Afternoon I had a few spare hours so I thought that I would do Keesh's colour challenge for this week!! I had so much fun using these colours that I manage to make two cards-I will up load my other creation after I have made tea and cleaned up all my mess! How long does it take you to clean up your mess?
I will be sorry to see my favourite in colour Soft Sky go its such a beautiful colour to work with!
Again I have used SU Fishy Friends which is retiring soon - I paper tolled different parts of the fish adding Dazzling Diamonds to bling him up a bit!
And I also wanted to mention that I didn't add any DSP paper to this image it was all stamped so hopefully Tracey notices hehe.
Makeesha's blog is such a great place for inspiration go check her blog out by clicking here,
Have a good one,
Amy

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Amy,

As usual, it's just beautiful!! Love it to bits!

Karen
xo

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Hi Amy
Very cute card, i love that fish- very bling!!!!!

Scrapin Mel said...

Love your card, you have combined the colours beautifully....

iSa said...

You're card is too nice! Very beautifull, I like it so much! iSa (Belgium)

Anonymous said...

How cute is this fish Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Amy! I love this! Way to make the fish pop!

SharonD said...

He is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy that is the most fabulous fish! I LOVE the paper tole-ing you have done with it, make it really POP :) thank so much for playing again! Love Keesh x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin