Thursday, March 5, 2009

KWERNER CHALLENGE #44





How cool is this Inspirational photo!!! I have so many ideas going around in my head and thought that i would quickly make a card tonight and maybe one tomorrow :)
My oldest son turned 7 today so I have been busy with family and making cakes etc..........time is going way to fast:(
Anyway back to the card- I have wanted to play with this SU stamp set for awhile and have been so excited to finally be able to ink it up....................I know that these colours are not what you would usually use but I just couldn't help myself. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the pink chicken and on the centres of the flower background stamp...also paper tolling out the chicken and egg!!
I will be back after a good night sleep.................click here for the other card entries.
Amy

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, Amy.
I also have a 7 year old boy, aren't they priceless!
Hope he has an awsome birthday.

Savitri said...

How cute!!! I used this stamp last night at card night. Fun set!!!

Debi said...

I am totally loving the dimension you are giving your cards. This one is just as adorable as all the rest. Very well done.

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Loving this card Amy - it is sooo cute! Happy Birthday to Thomas!!!! thanks for all your comments on my blog - i have been getting Tracey to load my challenges as i have not got my head around that bit yet!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy this card is super cute!

Debbie Pamment said...

You and your paper tole - always stunning!!!! Great job as always with a really cute result...

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sparkling chick is adorable!! Love this card.

Unknown said...

Wow! this is super cute!

Jenny said...

Love this! As always!! lol

Terri Trotter Earley said...

That is the most fun sparkly chick evah!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Leigh said...

This is just so cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin