Friday, March 6, 2009

MOJO MONDAY SKETCH # 76




Hello all!! I am just laughing at myself my husband is giving me a hard time because I have finally finished my entry for Mojo Monday and its like Friday today !! hehe
I have used the colours Certainly Celery, Going Grey and Pretty in Pink- I haven't tried this colour combo before but wouldn't it be sweet for a baby's card.
This SU Like it a latte is retiring soon if you would like to know more about the stamp sets that will be soon leaving give me an e-mail.
Hope you have a great night........ go check the other entries here.
Amy

9 comments:

Debi said...

Love it!! Wish I could get yummy glitter on my marshmellows for real. LOL

Anonymous said...

Amy thats i great layout i really like the colours you have used!
Jan

Jenny said...

like, seriously! How many pairs of scissors do you go through?? Your hands must ache!! the end result is so worth it though! this is a cool colour scheme too!

Christy said...

The glitter is awesome...great card!

Tracey Old said...

Love the colour combo. good job!

kareN stampZ said...

the colours are stunning & very yummy

Create Fabulous said...

I love the glitter-ized marshies - yum!

fmfab said...

I'm loving your work kimmy! thanks for checking out my stuff!! And as always yours is gorgeous! Even mike loved it. He said you could make him a coffee with marshmallows in it any day!

Leigh said...

Yum, yum Amy. Just love those colours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin