Sunday, May 3, 2009

SO STRAWBERRY SWEET..............





Good afternoon I have been meaning to post these cute little projects and template link.........
The first project is a decorated giant paper clip that I had to teach to a group of wonderful fellow stamping friends using the SU Tart & tangy set (so glad it made the latest catalogue).
It makes for a wonderful bookmark in recipe books or you could even put a magnet at the back of the scallop and use it to hang whatever on your fridge.
We also made these cute strawberry's that fit little lollies inside they are so adorable!!! I thought I might make a whole lot of them and put them in a decorated bucket for mothers day super sweet!!! If you would like the strawberry template click here........... 
Enjoy,
Amy

3 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Love your strawberries. Thanks so much for the template. You've given me an excuse to pick up and use Tart and Tangy again.

Keryn Campbell said...

Hi Amy I tried to go and grab the template but the link doesn't seem to be working.

fmfab said...

So cute hey!! - i think i like your idea - i might have to make some for my mum for mothers day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin