Friday, May 15, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #7




Good Evening and it's that time of the week again!!! I really can't believe how quick this week has already gone.
This was a very exciting week for me as my husband and I have decided to home school our three children. So I had a lot to do to get organized and that included unpacking 29kg worth of books from America. The week has been a blast and I think the children even enjoyed themselves, LOL.  Anyway on with the challenge.
The Colours  this week really tied in with a retired DSP paper called OUTLAW that has been collecting dust in my house since the new catty :) actually the whole range of papers is perfect for this challenge and it was hard deciding which paper to use, so I decided to paper tole out the girls dresses in a few of the different papers. 
I am loving this new Chocolate Chip Designer Button from the latte packet, tied with the new Chocolate Chip 1/4 grosgrain ribbon.
This SU, 'All in the Family' stamp set has the most gorgeous accessories to go with it, I have the new 'Family Accessories Too' stamps on my wish list. And don't forget to check out the other amazing design team member entries by going to Makeesha's blog
 here and give this challenge a go yourself..........
Have a great night,
Amy
Recipe:
Stamps             All in the Family, Family Favourites, Warm Words   
DSP                  Outlaw (retired)
Cardstock        Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Emb                  Sage Shadow ribbon (retired) C/Chip 1/4 grosgrain ribbon, and matching button
                           from latte, 3 brown half pearls (not SU) Stampin Dimensionals and Distressing 
                          tool.

11 comments:

Keesh said...

Super cute Amy! I love the paper tolled dresses you have given your girls! Great idea to use up that Outlaw paper as well! Love it. Thanks for your colour challenge inspiration! Love Keesh x

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done with this colour challenge and very clever of you to think of the Outlaw DSP. I will endevour to play with that stamp set more too!
Thanks

Karen said...

Amy - how cute is your card! Great job! I must bring out the all in the family set again soon - I have not used it in agessssss!

Luv Karen
xo

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

very cute Amy, gorgeous card!!! Glad you are enjoying the home schooling - well done you!!!!

Kellie said...

Naw this is just super cute! I love how you have used the colours Amy great inspirational card.
Kelx

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful card - you always make your families look soo good! Great work with the colours.
xXx

Cindy Major said...

Looks like we had the same idea! I have both the Outlaw DSP and the Round Up SS kit and I ended up choosing the second one. Great minds thinking alike, maybe?

I love the paper pieced clothes! :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

simply adorable TFS xxxx

fmfab said...

Those little people are so very cute. I tell you it would certainly be a challenge with those colours! But it turned out amazing

Christine Blain said...

Cute card, Amy - love your work! Good luck with the home schooling :)

Anonymous said...

Damn Girl, this rocks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin