Sunday, May 3, 2009

RASPBERRY SUITE COLOR CHALLENGE 4





Hi everyone!! Thought that i would give this Raspberry suite challenge a go, Love love love these colours.........................I used Stampin Ups Chocolate Chip and Baja breeze which coordinate beautifully.
I think I have already mentioned that Fifth Avenue is my favourite set at the moment, and I have paper tolled the rose out with five layers not that the photo really does the card much justice but it looks really good it makes the rose look so real by adding lots of dimension.
If you have a moment go check out the other entries by clicking here.....
Have a good one,
Amy

11 comments:

Kara said...

So cool. I love the layers of dimension on that flower!
Kara

Mara Campbell said...

Oh that flower is fantastic! I love all the layering!

Anonymous said...

Amy that flower is stunning good job!!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Gorgeous Amy!!!!! Your cards are stunning!!!! Have a great week!!

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the dimension on your flower!

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous -- LOVE the layers of the flower -- so pretty!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great big rose! Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

I am with you, I love that new set! So much you can do with it! Love this!

fmfab said...

Wow Aims - totally love your work!! But really - weren't you tired on Sunday - where did your energy come from to make this magnificent card!!

Cheryl said...

Very, very pretty! The rose is perfect for those layers.

Tracy said...

Hi Amy, clicked over here from Makeesha's site. After browsing your blog, I have to say that your cards are amazing but this one takes the cake! How long did it take you to cut 5 of those flowers out?????? The overall effect was definately worth it ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin