Thursday, May 28, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS SKETCH CHALLENGE #8





Hello..................I hope you all get a chance to try doing this sketch it was soooo much fun!!!
Actually I must confess I really do enjoy sketch challenges for some reason the card comes together a lot quicker!!
I really layered the card tonight using lots of coordinating DSP Paper "Sweet Slumber Specialty".......Adding some lovely embellishments, some yummy new So Saffron striped grosgrain ribbon and designer buttons (Latte, Bouquet)
This stamp set SU Animal Crackers is so sweet and fits nicely in the 1-3/8 punch, I paper tolled out the image to give it added dimension,
Make sure you go and check out the other Design team entries...
And click here and it will take you to Makeesha's sketch challenge
Enjoy,
Amy

9 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Amy!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone has come up with fabo creations this week - each and every one so different! Great job!

Karen
xo

Keesh said...

WOW Amy this is such a fun card with that wee chookie in the centre! Love all your extra detail as well, like the stitching, buttons and bow etc.... Love it! Thanks so much for your inspired creation this week! love Keesh x

Kellie said...

Amy this is just so super cute, when I seen it I went naw so cute!
Kelx

Cindy Major said...

Oh, how can you not love that little duck? I keep forgetting about that set, but I think I'd like to play with it.

Funny how Keesh and Kirsty used the same stamp set and we used the same papers! I'm down to scraps in my paper pack...


Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Renée said...

This is awesome, Amy! Love all your details!!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

awesome card Amy- you are a legend!!! Love what you created!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! How gorgeous! A couple of us must be on the same wavelength LOL! I love what you have done!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card AMY you sure know how to bring the best out of stamps!!!

Christine Blain said...

Super-cute card, Amy. Love the embellishments; it's all just beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin