Monday, October 20, 2008

WILD ABOUT YOU




I really enjoyed making this card, its a few months old now and i happened to be blog surfing and saw a card with this awesome layout, I wish i could remember where i saw it.
Every now and then Sean goes through his computer deleting valuable stamping websites so that he can add more of his own stuff.
I knew exactly which stamp set i wanted to use on this card, wild about you is my first stampin' up set i brought and it is still my favourite. I added a tiny red kaiser jewel to the flower just to finish it off, Also i added crystal effects to the birds wing, and nose on the lion, and the elepants eyes and feet.
Amy

RECIPE

DSP paper spring showers, CARDSTOCK chocolate chip, bashful blue, STAMPS wild about you, short & sweet, circle of friendship, nursery letters, INKPADS close to cocoa, chocolate chip, bashful blue, EMBELLISHMENTS coordinating ribbons and buttons, crystal effects, PUNCHES scallop, slit, 1-1/4 & 1 & mat pack.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin