Thursday, October 23, 2008

'TIS THE SEASON'


YEAH!!!! Time to get out my xmas stamps, Thought that i would take a photo of my first xmas card.
I so love this stamp set SEASON OF JOY i knew as soon as i had laid my eyes on it that it would be a winner!!!
It so hard taking good photos at night time but the white bottom half of the card is all sparkly with glitter, by mixing half Dazzling Diamonds and half clear embossing powder together then heat setting it once you have versamarked the area you want it looks a real treat.
Mellow moss and white go really nice together and i am loving the Gingham moss ribbon, I really love how all of the Stampin' up colours all coordinate it so takes the hassle of trying to match everything.
In the photo the little flowers are paper tolled out they look a different colour but it is just my camera and in the middle of each flower i added a small halfback pearl ( from the pretties kit ) and i also added a little Rhinestone brad ( ICE, the green ) in the centre of the word Joy.
This stamp set is in the Spring mini catalogue if you would like a look send me a e-mail,
Have a great night.
Amy

1 comment:

fmfab said...

i love the idea of how you did the bottom of the card all sparkly. i think i will just have to knick that idea!! i really love this card!! maybe it will have 'dear fee' on the inside!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin