Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE ULTIMATE CARDSTOCK STORAGE





Ok, who has problems storing cardstock, it ends up either having rabbit ears on the corners,or it gets bent or faded, or even forgotten about under piles of other stamping stuff lying around.
I happened to mention the lack of storage solutions around to my dad one night, who is affectionately known as thee master craftsman!!!!!
All of a sudden his brain started working overtime grunting words like all good tradesman often do "yes, easy, i can make that all i have to do is this, how much paper etc etc getting all excited myself.' I was a bit hesitant to inform him that there are 62 SU colours of cardstock.
Well blow me down after two weeks or so i had this awesome designer unit. Thanks dad i LOVE your work!!!!!.
If this looks like something you would be interested in having in your own craft room drop me an e-mail and i can send you more details and a price list on different models.
Amy

14 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

ohh I'm jealous

chloe said...

Wowee this is incredible!! You are very lucky!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oh wow - you are a lucky girl! What a fantastic gift from your loving Dad! I am still waiting for my 'other half' to assemble my new office desk which has lots of shelving, some cupboards and a filing drawer so that I can file my papers in some sort of order - hmmm, still waiting .........

Anonymous said...

Hi from New Zealand. Would you be willing to to provide all the specs on this as it is FABULOUS!!!!! and would love my husband to build me one

Anonymous said...

Hello from Colorado! I am interested in dimensions, pricing, etc for the cardstock storage unit. That has been my largest obstacle in getting my craft room organized while keeping things in sight. Please email me at deb.byers@quantum.com.

Thank you - happy crafting!

Jessica said...

Please email me pricing and stuff. Jessrosejessrose97@out

BG said...

Yes please! I would love to get the low down on the paper storage cabinet. Please send to bgschnauzer2@gmail.com

ampeters said...

YES!!!! I would be very interested in one just like this. Please email me pricing and
info at sassyann54@gmail.com

thanks so much!!

Ann Peters

Bonnie said...

Yes, I’m very interested. wilsobonnie@msn.com

Unknown said...

Yes interested girlscout1000@verizon.net
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Please email me too! Also in Colorado!

Ashlee said...

Please email me a list as well i would love to have it. I am sure you are still enjoying this I sure would.

Anonymous said...

Would love to have this ashlee.harkins@yahoo.com

icare said...

I would love some information on this paper organizer, tracyjurek71@yahoo.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin