Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE ULTIMATE CARDSTOCK STORAGE





Ok, who has problems storing cardstock, it ends up either having rabbit ears on the corners,or it gets bent or faded, or even forgotten about under piles of other stamping stuff lying around.
I happened to mention the lack of storage solutions around to my dad one night, who is affectionately known as thee master craftsman!!!!!
All of a sudden his brain started working overtime grunting words like all good tradesman often do "yes, easy, i can make that all i have to do is this, how much paper etc etc getting all excited myself.' I was a bit hesitant to inform him that there are 62 SU colours of cardstock.
Well blow me down after two weeks or so i had this awesome designer unit. Thanks dad i LOVE your work!!!!!.
If this looks like something you would be interested in having in your own craft room drop me an e-mail and i can send you more details and a price list on different models.
Amy

3 comments:

kareNstampZ said...

ohh I'm jealous

chloe said...

Wowee this is incredible!! You are very lucky!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oh wow - you are a lucky girl! What a fantastic gift from your loving Dad! I am still waiting for my 'other half' to assemble my new office desk which has lots of shelving, some cupboards and a filing drawer so that I can file my papers in some sort of order - hmmm, still waiting .........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin