Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ENVELOPE BABY CARD



I know i am at it again but this will be a very quick post.
Good friends of ours have just recently had a baby girl (number 6) so i stayed up tonight and made a baby card, before it got given away i thought i would put it on my blog.
I have made a few envelope cards before they are nice and quick and look effective.
Pink and Grey are my favourite Girl colours so there was no doubt in my mind in what colours to choose.
I put a Kaiser jewel on the flower just to bling it up a bit and of course lots of ribbon topped off with DSP Spring Fling (dont you just love polka dots).
Best get to bed.
Amy

1 comment:

fmfab said...

oh kimmy no one said anything about this card either. I love it and if i was able to have another baby - this is what you could send me.... giggle giggle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin