Thursday, December 18, 2008

SOME IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!



By the way my middle son Lachlan has been a little disappointed that he hasn't seen a photo of himself on my blog yet, so I took one of him this morning while I was getting him ready for his kindy fancy dress party!!!


I thought that I would post this cool little purse that holds three 3x3 cards and envelopes in,
I made it a little while ago and these are the sorts of projects/classes that i would like to do next year!!!!
I really want to start a stamp club in the beginning of February, so if you are interested in learning how to make really cool 3-d projects alongside other like minded people then drop me an e-mail and I would love to give you more details.
And don't you just love the snow on my blog!!!!!!! okay i know it doesn't snow here apart from up the mountain but it makes me feel like it is!!!!! OHHH to be able to have a white Christmas !!!!
Anyway enough dreaming i must get myself to bed,
Amy

3 comments:

tipsygirl said...

I love the snow on your blog!
frankly I'd rather see it there than outside my windows!!
how'd you do it?

Anonymous said...

I HAVE JUST SENT YOU AN E-MAIL I WOULD LOVE TO DO SOME CLASSES

Debi said...

Love the cards, and your son is cute, too. Oh, btw, if you have time, come visit. I have something for you on my blog.

P.S. Love the little snowflakes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin