Monday, December 22, 2008

JUST A FEW QUICK CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!





I quickly made these Christmas cards using my scraps and off cuts that I have stored in a box. I was having trouble putting the lid on so decided to make a few extra cards tonight!!!! (LOL).
By the way just in case i don't get to post before Christmas, have a fantastic Holiday break and new year with your family and friends and also thank you for all your kind comments and following in the past two months.
p.s I also took a photo of my latest Christmas purchase and have it hanging on my kitchen window at the moment admiring it before i hang it on my front door (LOL)
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AMY

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

they're sweet now if only I had my SOJ (still on back order) I could create some - I need a few quickies for a few I've forgotten about

Debi said...

I always just loved this DSP. Was sad when it retired, but you did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Again your cards are amazing!!!!!

fmfab said...

still waiting for my christmas card!! so are you i suppose!!!

giggle giggle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin