Saturday, November 29, 2008

MI DECEMBER CLASSES



Can you believe that it will be December in a few more days OMG!!! So I thought I better get myself a little organised and upload the latest December projects for the blog.
For my first class I will teach this little book and matching pen, isn't it the cutest! It is called a brag book where you can put photos in the pockets of your kids, friends, parents or even pets (They may resemble the same lol) I haven't decorated mine yet but will post some photos when I do.
The cost for this class is $25 dollars and includes everything for the above project, including a take home packet of designer paper Bali Breeze, it is my favourite out of the new mini (RRP $13.95) so if you are keen give me a ring or send me an email for the date, time etc and to book your place spaces are filling up fast!!!
Catch you later,
Amy

2 comments:

chloe said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

fmfab said...

wow - i so wish i could come to your classes. it would be so much fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin