Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY SKETCH #52

Where has the week gone?? seriously has somebody robbed me of a few days! lol.
Well the super talented Jenn created this beautiful sketch for us this week at Try Stampin On Tuesday that was a real treat to work with!!


Since its Valentines Day today, I wanted to go with that theme for my card and use unconventional colours that work really well this sale-a-bration DSP . 
Sorry just a quick post tonight as I want to spend some much needed time with my DH, if you would like to have a go at this sketch click here.
Have a LOVEly night,
Amy xxx

4 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Love, Love, Love (pun on words). Great idea for TST and for Valentines Day. Great Job Amy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Amy!! you have outdone yourself this time!!
Jan xx

Kristen Conant said...

This is just REALLY pretty Amy! I really like this!

Paula Dobson said...

A lovely , colourful Valentines Card Amy. Totally suits that DSP ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin