Monday, September 26, 2011

STAMPIN FUN AND FRIENDS

Hi I thought that I would show you my first project that I designed for " Stampin Fun and Friends"! The theme is Autumn with those beautiful browns and oranges.
If you would like the tutorial on how to make this big box then its still not to late to sign up......just click the badge on the left hand side and that will take you to all the details.


We are having so much fun and the chat rooms are hilarious!!
Anyway I hope you have a great day and I will be back to show you the " Try Stampin it Tuesday" sketch tomorrow night!


Amy xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful project!! looking forward to seeing your card tomorrow night!

Janxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a fun box!
TFS

Sujata x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a great gift idea, Amy! So glad you are having fun! Hugs xxaxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin