Saturday, June 11, 2011

STAMPIN FUN AND FRIENDS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Well as you know I have been super busy with Stampin fun And friends and I thought that I would show you a card that I made for a challenge.
The Inspiration was a photo of a beautiful garden that had lots of lovely green plants and a touch of red with the flowers!! The theme for this rounds Stampin fun and Friends is Bugs, Butterfly's and Blooms....so with that in mind I used this Beautiful SU Stamp set!!
It is still not to late to sign up to receive 15 amazing 3-D projects with full tutorials.....it has been so much fun!! If you would like more info scroll down to previous posts or click here to take you to CherylAnn's blog!


Well I must get back to my sick kids......my poor darling Locky has chicken Pox and a real nasty chest Infection!! check back soon to see some more projects I have been working on.
Take care,


Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Amy!!
Hope your Locky gets well soon!!
TFS

Janxxx

Anonymous said...

Nice job!! like the colors you have matched!
Sujata

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh ... such an inspired card, Amy! Love the femininity. Hugs xxaxx

Ruby said...

What a pretty card! I love how you've done the background, all so elegant!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin