Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TRY STAMPIN IT TUESDAY SKETCH #16





Well I was asked by CherylAnn this week to be a guest designer at ' Try Stampin It Tuesday' I had lots of fun playing around with this sketch.
I have totally fallen in love with this stamp set "Nature Walk" you can do so much with it, And the images are quite striking just stamped without needing to much colouring etc.
We have had a bit of work done around our property which has made lots of mud and my boys have been playing in it daily!!! I am about to pull m hair out with the daily cleaning washing of clothes and scrubbing dirty little knees.
Anyway I better get back to hanging out MORE washing!
I encourage you to play along this week at ' Try Stampin It Tuesday'
Bye for now,
Amy xxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! Love everything about this! congratulations on being a guest designer!

Janxxx

Tracey Old said...

Wow is all I can say! Love this card! What a great addition to our team this week;-)
xx

Kristen Conant said...

Love this set too!!!! I wish ours was still in a book. This turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Fiona Harrison said...

Lovely card, this set looks fab in subtle or neutral colours.

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to get my stamp set out!
Lovely card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin