Monday, August 24, 2009

ME & MI MONDAY'S PROJECT 6







Well if you are a stationary freak you are going to love this project! hehe
I brought this cute little note pad to decorate at Warehouse Stationary and this delightful plastic container filled with cello tape/stapler/scissors etc that are a perfect match to Rose Red.
I covered the pad with Raspberry Tart DSP, then layered the image using the stamps "Gallery", "Circle Circus" the scallop circle punch a Rose Red felt flower and then made a brad from the 'Build a Brad' using a piece of  coordinating DSP.
To add the final touch I wrapped some Kiwi Kiss ribbon around the pad.
I then made a band for my other little project using the same stamps and colours but used Rose Red ribbon.
Warehouse Stationary also sell cute little micro pens so I brought one in green and tied some ribbon around that also.
I hope you feel inspired to go make you own little gift like this...............I am going to give this to my sister in law who is long over due for a birthday gift.
Have a great night and thanks for looking,
Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Amy really enjoying your projects.......Thanks for all your hard work!
TFS
Janxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Super cute project - love the fact that all the stationary matches colour - waaaay too clever!
xXx

Alison said...

Love seeing what you come up with each Monday, and these are great. I love the matching band on the plastic container.

Anonymous said...

Lovely job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin