Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MOJO MONDAY SKETCH # 73




Good morning all!!  No Mojo for me today just couldn't,t get into the groove of stamping, I am not really happy with this card but thought i would up load it anyway. Go check out the other awesome entries by clicking here.
But on a more serious note I have been thinking and praying a lot for the people in Victoria who have lost so much!!! Having lived there for three years its close to my heart being more like a second home , If you get a chance and would like to brighten a persons day go over to my good friend Fiona's blog aka Fab creations who lives in Victoria and the fires are very close to the school that her children attend and have friends who have been affected by the fires!!! I am sure she would appreciate some lovely comments to brighten her day!!!
Have a great rest of the day,
Amy

10 comments:

INKcredible Girl said...

Beautiful card. thoughts and prayers for our Aussie friends

Anonymous said...

No Amy I think this looks great!

Jane said...

Wow, I think this looks great! I like the extra "bling" on the flowers.

Jane

LeAnne said...

I think this is quite pretty. Just heard about the fires today, not quite sure what is happening? Arson? I must check out the news and pray for them as well.
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love how you cut out the flowers, they are lovely! I love pink though so perfect colour to choose!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I saw the fires on the news and it looks awful. Those poor people who were caught in it and no where to go! My thoughts are with them and you! Stay safe!

Ruby said...

Hi Amy. Thanks for popping by my blog earlier, and for your fab comments!! Love your MOJO card! I haven't even started mine yet!

Debbie Pamment said...

I love the way you've layered your flowers. And the little bit of bling just finishes it all off.....gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I think you card looks great Amy.

Leigh said...

Once again, a lovely card Amy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin